Oh, spinach dip. How we love thee! From the hot and bubbly ones to the basic tubs of it you find in a cold case, there’s no going wrong with a cheesy spinach dip. We’ve made our fair shares of different versions over the years, but one we had never tried was a Ranch Spinach Dip. Really, I don’t know how we didn’t think of it earlier because we are BIG fans of ranch around here. Maybe it’s my Michigan roots or maybe ranch is just a heaven sent flavor, either way this dip gets our official seal of approval!
For this recipe, we went with frozen spinach which makes the whole process incredibly easy. You’ll want to fully thaw the spinach and drain as much water out as possible. From there, all you have to do is mix everything together. We used a full packet of ranch dip mix which takes care of the seasoning (other than a bit of fresh garlic, always a necessity). Top it all off with a layer of parmesan and that bad boy is ready for the oven.
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 9 oz frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1 1 oz packet ranch dip mix
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Bread, crackers, or pretzels for serving
You my also like:
Baked Leche Flan
CAJUN SHRIMP AND STEAK ALFREDO PASTA
rack Proof: New York Style Cheesecake
EAT VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, and garlic.
- Once combined, stir in the drained spinach and ranch mix.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top begins to brown and bubble.
- Serve hot with crackers, bread, or pretzels.