When it comes to frozen treats, I tend to gravitate toward the chocolate ones. But, there’s one fruity treat that I cannot resist, and that is a push up popsicle. Whether orange or raspberry flavored, they never fail to bring back memories of hot summer days sitting on the front porch with my sister. I recently tried to recreate that flavor in the form of an Orange Push Pop Pudding and loved the results. I thought it was time to give the raspberry version a go and see if it was equally delicious…
To truly do the popsicle flavor justice the pudding has to be fruity and creamy. The flavoring here comes from a big box of raspberry jello and some instant vanilla pudding. There’s no real cooking or baking involved in this treat, just some boiling water. Can’t beat the ease of that on a hot day. A tub of cool whip is folded in and then you’ll pop the bowl in the fridge to set for at least a couple hours.
- 1 (6 oz) box raspberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping
- Whipped cream and fresh raspberries for serving
You my also like:
Baked Leche Flan
CAJUN SHRIMP AND STEAK ALFREDO PASTA
rack Proof: New York Style Cheesecake
EAT VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- In a large bowl, combine the jello and boiling water. Whisk until jello has fully dissolved, then stir in the cold water.
- Refrigerate jello mixture for 12 minutes.
- Remove jello mixture from the fridge and stir in the pudding mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for 15 more minutes, then mix in the whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Top each serving with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.